Perma G36E

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
Perma G36E
I just wanted to know how may people get the Perma G36E, well i did.
i would like to have one but i don buy nx
Quote Originally Posted by sendi12 View Post
i would like to have one but i don buy nx
Im talking about the GP one.
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Im talking about the GP one.
HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR.

lol, I tryed to get it doing 8k gp each day I'd have. Only prob is I kept on buying another stuff XD THERE'S SO MANY REAKING THINGS.
lol fail

i didnt tho im too poor DX
Quote Originally Posted by matt359 View Post
lol fail

i didnt tho im too poor DX
I got it and i still have 200k gp left
You lucky basturd.
My other account that got banned had 150k GP.
Nao, I created a new one and ive only got it up to 50k so no perm for me D:
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
You lucky basturd.
My other account that got banned had 150k GP.
Nao, I created a new one and ive only got it up to 50k so no perm for me D:
Not lucky, i just am pro with M16.
i dont need to i got a L9 artic perma
Quote Originally Posted by thyslyer View Post
i dont need to i got a L9 artic perma
Fuck you, can i haz yourz accountz pl0x?
Hah, I love my new g36e le xD I want a l96a1 le nao
I got one, got 64K left. Which is not bad.
G36E sucks, don't see why you guys like it.
G36E is very good, and much more with no recoil...
Got L9 Artic LE, L8 mod LE,MK48 Camo LE,M4A1 CQB LE and 450k gp sooooo i dont give a shit to that G36 LE
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us