Mod/admin help please.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Thanks i enjoyed this post buy sheepsking uggboots!
Lol, well holy damn is that you edited?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Lol, well holy damn is that you edited?
yesssssziir
/nice
Well, I'm off to School, :/
ducessssssssssssssssss
duces \/,,


EDIT: You know I could do this myself if I was a tm
Go to your CP and stop being lazy...


dead soulja

Why did I have to do it?

P.S

I think only Arun and Dave can set normal users avatars to large sizes like we have. It auto resizes your one when I do it.
WHERES YOUR AMMO
Omg the guy wants it big not small :/ jeez
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
Omg the guy wants it big not small :/ jeez
holy shit someone gets it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us