PostOutdatedUltimate MechQuest Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Ultimate MechQuest Trainer
Here it is! Ultimate Mechquest Trainer 1.0!




Features:

  • Admin Menu
  • Load Custom SWF (.swf files must be placed in the same directory/subdirectory as trainer)
  • Heal
  • Infinte HP/EP
  • Max quest experience and credits (can get a temporary lock on your account if abused(won't be able to earn any exp or credits for a short time))
  • Star Captain
  • Stat Trainer
  • Teleport Hack
  • Uniform Loader


Please reply to this thread, if you have any questions/requests.


Virus Scans:





Screenshots:


 
Screenshots














Changelog:


 
Changelog

# Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
Ultimate MechQuest Trainer 1.0_mpgh.net.zip9.1 MB · 74 downloads 10/63 malicious
Thanks for the release!

Would it be possible to make damage hack for melee (non-mech) player fight, too? I need it because one quest has a bugged enemy
Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
Thanks for the release!

Would it be possible to make damage hack for melee (non-mech) player fight, too? I need it because one quest has a bugged enemy
I've tried D:

I've looked, and I can't find the right variables for the sword fights. The best I can do is add an end battle button. Unless someone here has the variables and would like to share.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
I've tried D:

I've looked, and I can't find the right variables for the sword fights. The best I can do is add an end battle button. Unless someone here has the variables and would like to share.
I see. It would probably be impossible to change weapon stats then?

Either finish battle of finish quest button would really help. Thank you if you can incorporate one of those!
Hi guys, just a little update.

I'm currently working on a mech loader. If everyone could let me know which mechs they want included in the loader, I'll make it happen.


Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
I see. It would probably be impossible to change weapon stats then?
For the non-mech swords, yes. Until I can find the right variable.

The mech weapons on the other hand, can be changed. For instance "_level0.game.player.ptrObj.items[0].intEnergyCost = 0" would set the energy cost to 0 for the first indexed weapon in your inventory. I'll work on a complete weapon stats modifier, where you'll be able to change each attribute of every weapon in your inventory (I've been meaning to do this anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
Either finish battle of finish quest button would really help. Thank you if you can incorporate one of those!
Both coming in 1.1, which should be released today.
Star Captain
Thanks for the trainer. Minor issue tho, can't buy Star Captain Items even when star captain is loaded. Aside from that, amazing job. you're a god send!
Anti-virus programs keep saying there's a trojan inside the download file when checking it and the virus scans linked detected it too but I'm still really looking forward to trying this out in the future once most of the planned features have been added in.
Quote Originally Posted by Inversalius View Post
Thanks for the trainer. Minor issue tho, can't buy Star Captain Items even when star captain is loaded. Aside from that, amazing job. you're a god send!
Yeah, it calls the server when purchasing items. I'm pretty sure during that call it checks if you actually have Star Captain. Although, it also says to purchase Star Captain in the menu still. I'll look into this further to make sure I'm not missing anything. Also, thank you for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigid Valley View Post
Anti-virus programs keep saying there's a trojan inside the download file when checking it and the virus scans linked detected it too but I'm still really looking forward to trying this out in the future once most of the planned features have been added in.
Yeah, false positives I'm afraid. Sometimes my trainers get them, sometimes they don't lol. But it's completely clean, I promise!
Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
Would it be possible to make damage hack for melee (non-mech) player fight, too?
Turns out the non-mech swords are in the same array (can't believe I didn't realize this sooner). We just can't hack the default non-mech weapon.

So all you have to do to get the damage hack working for non-mech swords is simply equip one that isn't the default.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
Turns out the non-mech swords are in the same array (can't believe I didn't realize this sooner). We just can't hack the default non-mech weapon.

So all you have to do to get the damage hack working for non-mech swords is simply equip one that isn't the default.

Oh, I see, nice! Did you achieve that with the stat editor, or is it a completely new swf?
Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
Oh, I see, nice! Did you achieve that with the stat editor, or is it a completely new swf?
Just with the stat editor.
Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
Just with the stat editor.
Could you please describe in detail how to do it? I did not manage to make it work :P
Quote Originally Posted by Thorstensus View Post
Could you please describe in detail how to do it? I did not manage to make it work :P
Very easy, just use the "Set stats" button to set the damage, and then equip the sword. You cannot use the default blade.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, what position in your inventory is the sword you're trying to use in?
Version 1 only changed the first 10 items damage in your inventory. Just realised this, so that's why it might not be working.

This will be fixed in 1.1, which I'm uploading at the moment.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?