Switch back to 3rd party chat

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Switch back to 3rd party chat
Can we please switch back to using 3rd party messaging? IM not working again and when it is it's slow.
The sales on the marketplace were so much better back in the days
Sales were better 10x times, thats true.
I guess the main reasson why we talk on IM is to prevent scam or at least try to
Quote Originally Posted by SH0N3 View Post
Sales were better 10x times, thats true.
I guess the main reasson why we talk on IM is to prevent scam or at least try to
still more destructive than helpful.
scam prevention should be taken by the customer, period.

Also, now that IM is inactive, and people paid for services and they don't get delivery, isn't this even more frustrating than a scam?
but now it's uncontrollable.

and the sales are now awfully bad
Its true that chat is slow, but I do agree that it makes life easier when dealing with impersonators/scams.
the reason you cannot use the other chat programs is because in those you could remove the said message and make the other person look like they scammed them, so hence why it has been prohibited.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
the reason you cannot use the other chat programs is because in those you could remove the said message and make the other person look like they scammed them, so hence why it has been prohibited.
on sk.pe not if im right?
Quote Originally Posted by SH0N3 View Post
on sk.pe not if im right?
You can delete messages both on Sk.pe and d.scord
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post
Can we please switch back to using 3rd party messaging? IM not working again and when it is it's slow.
The sales on the marketplace were so much better back in the days
lagging for me too now.
Won't even open for me lmao
wrong location.,.
chat is down for last 2 hours. I have a customer who needs replying to

Chat system is always going down. Please can you fix the bugs in the chat

Thanks

Also, my customer has paid for his service and is waiting for his goodies
I keep thinking about my customer who has paid and is waiting for his stuff

If its causing me a headache, imaging how my customer who has paid is feeling!!!

I have no other way of contacting them, only through the chat system which is broken

I pride myself on my customer service but I am unable to provide my customer service because chat is constantly breaking down


So many developers and coders on this site. Can someone just please fix it
I am sure we will all be happy to buy that person a coffee and a sandwich

Sorry for my rant

Have a good day everyone xxx
Quote Originally Posted by smsVerify View Post
chat is down for last 2 hours. I have a customer who needs replying to

Chat system is always going down. Please can you fix the bugs in the chat

Thanks

Also, my customer has paid for his service and is waiting for his goodies
I keep thinking about my customer who has paid and is waiting for his stuff

If its causing me a headache, imaging how my customer who has paid is feeling!!!

I have no other way of contacting them, only through the chat system which is broken

I pride myself on my customer service but I am unable to provide my customer service because chat is constantly breaking down


So many developers and coders on this site. Can someone just please fix it
I am sure we will all be happy to buy that person a coffee and a sandwich

Sorry for my rant

Have a good day everyone xxx
same here +1
Quote Originally Posted by smsVerify View Post
chat is down for last 2 hours. I have a customer who needs replying to

Chat system is always going down. Please can you fix the bugs in the chat

Thanks

Also, my customer has paid for his service and is waiting for his goodies
I keep thinking about my customer who has paid and is waiting for his stuff

If its causing me a headache, imaging how my customer who has paid is feeling!!!

I have no other way of contacting them, only through the chat system which is broken

I pride myself on my customer service but I am unable to provide my customer service because chat is constantly breaking down


So many developers and coders on this site. Can someone just please fix it
I am sure we will all be happy to buy that person a coffee and a sandwich

Sorry for my rant

Have a good day everyone xxx
In the meantime IM is down, you could also be using the private message to provide the service until the IM gets fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


In the meantime IM is down, you could also be using the private message to provide the service until the IM gets fixed.
communication through PM's are even worse than IM chat
i think they're working on a revamp, working towards making a better more convenient IM system so it won't be like this for long.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?