AngrySolvedCombat Arms Won't Switch back.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Won't Switch back.
When I'm playing Combat Arms I go check my facebook after that I can't switch back to Combat Arms. How do I fix it?
Quit using face book while playing.
simple
ALT+TAB Hold ALT While u tap tab to look for the next or program your running.
Try opening task manager and right click on Combat Arms and click "Switch To"
Why would you even FB while CA?
i do it all the time between matches... ill minimize it for a lot of things... never been able to get my computer to let me watch house on the second screen while i play but i never have issues bringing it back up... it might be conflicting with your graphics card...
may have to click on it several times... or just dont leave the game
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?