CShell dump [west]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CShell dump [west]
after the new update I can't use x64dbg->dump, what should I do?
start the game without xigncode and dump it
Quote Originally Posted by Joaoemariana View Post
start the game without xigncode and dump it

how is it possible to do? sorry i'm new to this i just use wallhack
Should open game without that for can dump anything or attach
about wallhack don't try it because already patched bro



Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Should open game without that for can dump anything or attach
about wallhack don't try it because already patched bro




from what i saw, a new driver is used, its name is kgds.sys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
Should open game without that for can dump anything or attach
about wallhack don't try it because already patched bro





I tried to block it but I get this error


open the game directly from the folder and do your thing

cmd -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire XX\x64\crossfire.exe -windowtitle crossfire
if you need dump just okay go for /x64 remove d3dref9 then



move this for this game will open dump fast before got xigncode error
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?