Grimoire RE
Grimoire Retro Edition

Currently behind schedule due to life :/ So I'm posting as is, as it may be weeks out before I have the energy & time to sit for hours in this chair. I will be updating and adding new features in the not-to-distant future.
Item Drop/Pickup
Packet Logger/Spammer
Bot Manager
Force Connect v2 [Now allows quick swapping]
DO NOT RUN AS ADMIN UNLESS NEEDED GRIMOIRE RE IS NOT INTENDED TO RUN AS ADMIN AND DOING SUCH WILL PRODUCE UNINTENDED RESULTS UPON APPLICATION CRASH.
Honestly I'm just about too tired to keep typing and trying to think. So here it is.
Please comment your issues and leave a like thank you.
Updated Version #2:
Scans:
Version #1: VirusTotal | Jotti
Version #2: VirusTotal | Jotti
No False flags
Note: This is my edition of grimoire, therefore major design changes will be coming.
Updated Version #3 UI
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
RE Update #4
just a minor UI update, changed the bot menu to match the rest of the program instead of being a little off in theme.
Virus Scans #4: VirusTotal | Jotti's
This edition contains a flash patch effort, it should detect no flash and if ran as admin attempt to place the patch and run if possible. Best of luck.
For those with the variant of flash that needs EoL use Grimoire 3.6 Fixed for now.
Credits: Biney, NoobFloob, Me.
Staff Credits: [MPGH]Poonce & [MPGH]Meme

Currently behind schedule due to life :/ So I'm posting as is, as it may be weeks out before I have the energy & time to sit for hours in this chair. I will be updating and adding new features in the not-to-distant future.
Item Drop/Pickup
Packet Logger/Spammer
Bot Manager
Force Connect v2 [Now allows quick swapping]
NO Flash Patch Video
<font size="3">
DO NOT RUN AS ADMIN UNLESS NEEDED GRIMOIRE RE IS NOT INTENDED TO RUN AS ADMIN AND DOING SUCH WILL PRODUCE UNINTENDED RESULTS UPON APPLICATION CRASH.
Honestly I'm just about too tired to keep typing and trying to think. So here it is.
Please comment your issues and leave a like thank you.
Updated Version #2:
Scans:
Version #1: VirusTotal | Jotti
Version #2: VirusTotal | Jotti
No False flags

Note: This is my edition of grimoire, therefore major design changes will be coming.
Words
Right now its sort of Retrofit. I had added a new design will images but VS decided to create hundreds of copies instead and make the file size over 100mb vs the 4.8 it is now.....I removed the theme but left the high contrast dark some of you seem to hate, complain enough and I'll add a custom color theme menu you can control
. For those wondering what happened to my MPGH Loader project....grimoire was already 80% built so why not I will later include the MPGH loader within the core of Grimoire allowing the players to use the MPGH Loader and Grimoire Functionality at the same time.
A tester was having problems with items rejecting so let me know.
. For those wondering what happened to my MPGH Loader project....grimoire was already 80% built so why not I will later include the MPGH loader within the core of Grimoire allowing the players to use the MPGH Loader and Grimoire Functionality at the same time.A tester was having problems with items rejecting so let me know.
Updated Version #3 UI
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
RE Update #4
just a minor UI update, changed the bot menu to match the rest of the program instead of being a little off in theme.
Virus Scans #4: VirusTotal | Jotti's
This edition contains a flash patch effort, it should detect no flash and if ran as admin attempt to place the patch and run if possible. Best of luck.
For those with the variant of flash that needs EoL use Grimoire 3.6 Fixed for now.
Credits: Biney, NoobFloob, Me.
Staff Credits: [MPGH]Poonce & [MPGH]Meme
