I am making bot for any private server. If you need get in.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I am making bot for any private server. If you need get in.
I am making bot for any private server . Its free just leave your contact info as reply. I am not publishing here cuz i dont want it to be patched quickly.

Add me on IM if you interested
if you could make class bots / gem hacks or something for laf project id appreciate it i added you btw
having trouble
Quote Originally Posted by mindblowned View Post
I am making bot for any private server . Its free just leave your contact info as reply. I am not publishing here cuz i dont want it to be patched quickly.

Add me on IM if you interested
hello i am having trouble with the aug0 bot on cetera... sometimes when the bot turns in the quest, i will get stuck in a blank space. is there any ways to fix this on cetera?
yo, i'm actually interested to see this, how can i contact u
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?