Cetera Private Servers

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Cetera Private Servers
So , some of you maybe know i've showed the bot in youtube. Due to some need of money i released it with price.

I dont need that money right now and it got 20 likes so , its free guys use it as u want. If you want another servers just let me know below comments.


Jottiscan Virustotal


0 Flags.

I am going to release it with their AIR launcher so they cant flag you guys.


Augo_mpgh.net.rar8.7 MB · 359 downloads Clean
//approved
Let me know if you guys want android version of it.
Hi it's me again! Already messaged you about my request for a Redaq one if possible, thank you!
Here , redaq version . Note that i am not responsible if u got banned or anything else. Im just releasing it , after that is your responsibility.

Virustotal Jottiscan

0 Flags

RedAQ_mpgh.net.rar600 KB · 90 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by mindblowned View Post
Here , redaq version . Note that i am not responsible if u got banned or anything else. Im just releasing it , after that is your responsibility.

Virustotal Jottiscan

0 Flags

//approved
let me know if you want me to merge this to original thread
Would you happen to have one for Laf Project v2 or RedHero ?
Quote Originally Posted by IamJinx View Post
Would you happen to have one for Laf Project v2 or RedHero ?
One for Redhero can be found --> Here but a projector version not AIR until mindblowned releases one for AIR.
possible to make for adventurerguild?
Quote Originally Posted by ragnarxino View Post
possible to make for adventurerguild?
Currently i have problems with my pc , i already have one working in my archive. I'll release it in this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IamJinx View Post
Would you happen to have one for Laf Project v2 or RedHero ?
For redhero you can use the one which IfOnlyYouKnew released. For laf it needs a bit time to do that , they have different loading method. I already have the source but i dont have time for finishing and compiling it. I'll do that in this month too.
About The bot
Make One for Laf Project Version Please
alterraworlds.xyz
One for this server please?
would you happen to have one for ventureworlds?
I am having some break guys , i'll continue releasing when i am back.

I have hack for every server except laf for now.
Quote Originally Posted by mindblowned View Post
I am having some break guys , i'll continue releasing when i am back.

I have hack for every server except laf for now.

can you teach me how to do it?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us