Web based injector

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Web based injector
so yeah i wanna know how to like download a dll from internet into a secret folder and make it inject i know how to make it inject i just wanna know how to access the webserver to get the dll and download it to a secret folder then inject U KNOW WHAT IM SAYING!
That's not what "web based" means.

But anyways...

I believe it's something like:

Code:
        Dim FileURL as string = *insert file URL here* 
        Dim FileLocation as string = *insert file location + name here*
        Dim web1 As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient
        web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, Filelocation)
Then to delete the file you made:

Code:
do
If system.io.file.exists(FileLocation) then
System.io.file.delete(FileLocation)
end if
loop
Basic Snippets :

Ping Website With
Code:
'500 = 500MS 1/2 a second :D
If My.Computer.Network.Ping("www.mpgh.net", 500) Then
  		MsgBox("Server pinged mpgh.net successfully.")
	Else
  	'half a second to time out, increase to 1000 or 2000 depending on your needs	
      MsgBox("Ping request timed out.")
	End If
Download a file from a server

Code:
	My.Computer.Network.DownloadFile _
'from
    	("filelocationurl/yourfile.entenstion", _
'to
    	"filelocation\yourfile.extenstion")
Upload a file to a server (ftp access username and password may be required)

Code:
	My.Computer.Network.UploadFile( _
'from	
"filelocation\file.extension", _
'to , with trailing slash /, but no filename or extension, otherwise you will error
"FileTargetUrl/")
Lol that's not what he was asking for.

I already answered his problem, don't try to steal my thunder!

Lol just kidding.
Oh... Thought he needed "how to download into location" I just added the other two because it is going to be asked sometime in this thread, maybe not now, maybe a res 5 months from now, but it's going to happen.....I am planning ahead
he also needs code for an injector :/
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
he also needs code for an injector :/
I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by guywhopostedthisuptop
I already know how to inject, I Just wanna
ok thanks guys

loland i get this error with ur code:
An exception occurred during a WebClient request.
Hmm...

Post your code, perhaps?

Here, I'll show you the proper way of doing it:

Code:
        Dim FileURL as string = "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/vuel/buttons/reply.gif"
        Dim FileLocation as string = "C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\test.gif"
        Dim web1 As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient
        web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, Filelocation)
Is that similar to yours?
This issue is the File location, If you copy that code exactly you are trying to copy a file to C:\Users\Alex.....

There is not C:\Users\Alex.... on the OP comp,

Change the FileLocation to C:\test.gif

It should work then
omg
Code:
Dim FileURL As String = "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/vuel/buttons/reply.gif"
        Dim FileLocation As String = "C:\test.gif"
        Dim web1 As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient
        web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, FileLocation)
I put that in for timer1
Error:
Code:
web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, FileLocation)
then it give me the same error i told u about highlighting ^ code!
Quote Originally Posted by hellldog View Post
i have no clue what you guys are talkin about
Then don't spam.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0h4x0r View Post
Code:
Dim FileURL As String = "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/vuel/buttons/reply.gif"
        Dim FileLocation As String = "C:\test.gif"
        Dim web1 As System.Net.WebClient = New System.Net.WebClient
        web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, FileLocation)
I put that in for timer1
Error:
Code:
web1.DownloadFile(FileURL, FileLocation)
then it give me the same error i told u about highlighting ^ code!
You need to have administrative rights to make a file in the C:\ folder, (at least on vista...).

Try saving yours to your desktop as a test.
OMG I GOT IT THANKS VERY MUCH!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?