INSANE 08 Chuckles + Skullcrusher + TONS and TONS of OG 2009/2010 RARES
Title says it all.
Accounts like these are unicorns honestly. Account has 2 of the most sought after hero mart items - Chuckles and Skullcrusher.
I sold a stock account with chuckles alone for $300 so offer accordingly.
Listening to offers over $500.
This account has it ALL. Everything is original and no IODA.
Account comes with full email change and master artix portal for disclosure.
This account has so many insane rares from armors to pets. Items that people pay hundreds of dollars ALONE to buy
This account is true gem and you 100% won't see anything like it again.
I am legit as they come. Sold on here not too long ago and have even transacted accounts for over $1500 USD.
I only take payment in ETH or BTC.
PM for anymore info
Accounts like these are unicorns honestly. Account has 2 of the most sought after hero mart items - Chuckles and Skullcrusher.
I sold a stock account with chuckles alone for $300 so offer accordingly.
Listening to offers over $500.
This account has it ALL. Everything is original and no IODA.
Account comes with full email change and master artix portal for disclosure.
This account has so many insane rares from armors to pets. Items that people pay hundreds of dollars ALONE to buy
This account is true gem and you 100% won't see anything like it again.
I am legit as they come. Sold on here not too long ago and have even transacted accounts for over $1500 USD.
I only take payment in ETH or BTC.
PM for anymore info



