QuestionChange 1-hit lua script to deal more damage ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Change 1-hit lua script to deal more damage ?
Hello. The game mechanics dictates that you gain the exact experience points related to how much damage you deal on zombies. Which means, to get 100% of EXP of a specific boss, I have to deal the same amount of damage to it. The problem is: with the 1-hit cheat code you just insta-kill it, receiving less than 1% EXP of that boss. So my doubt would be: is there a way to chance the cheat to not deal infinite damage, but doubles/triplicates your damage ? The cheat I'm mentioning is this:


AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 02 12 00 04 7B A7 11 00 04 28 47 2A 00 06 16 6B 3D 4D")
if (AoB) then
print("1hit ON")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
end
else
print("1hit OFF")
end
Quote Originally Posted by italo91206 View Post
Hello. The game mechanics dictates that you gain the exact experience points related to how much damage you deal on zombies. Which means, to get 100% of EXP of a specific boss, I have to deal the same amount of damage to it. The problem is: with the 1-hit cheat code you just insta-kill it, receiving less than 1% EXP of that boss. So my doubt would be: is there a way to chance the cheat to not deal infinite damage, but doubles/triplicates your damage ? The cheat I'm mentioning is this:


AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 02 12 00 04 7B A7 11 00 04 28 47 2A 00 06 16 6B 3D 4D")
if (AoB) then
print("1hit ON")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
end
else
print("1hit OFF")
end
Is not working in the new update version 107 of the standalone client.... but the other hacks working dude
Quote Originally Posted by username 346 View Post
Is not working in the new update version 107 of the standalone client.... but the other hacks working dude
I'm aware of that, but my question was about modifying the cheat to do increased-damage and not one-hit kill zombies.
I don't think you can modify the damage you do.
The way 1 hit kill works is totally different
Quote Originally Posted by italo91206 View Post
I'm aware of that, but my question was about modifying the cheat to do increased-damage and not one-hit kill zombies.
It looks like it has been updated and is now quite usable, Now I gonna use it in boss hunting
you can try get the add from any enemy life give him a lot of life then profit?
Hm I dunno. There's a way to get the specific instruction on damage dealt and actually manipulate that info ?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?