OutdatedClient

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Client
I removed alot of my debug stuff but if u use DnSpy u can get the source of it




"Bugs"
Max Hp Resets it self back to normal randomly/after u leave combat same as everything else with that messes with speed/haste/armor

Name Space : Hexx2
Class Name : Loader
Method Name : Init
Injector used : SharpMonoinjector 2.5 wh0am1 Mod
Haxx_mpgh.net.rar7 KB · 144 downloads Clean
o.o Nice realese .. look good ^_^
Seem like the link don't work? "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
>_
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCozonacul View Post
o.o Nice realese .. look good ^_^
Seem like the link don't work? "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
>_
wait for a admin to approved
Good job, hopefully it gets approved
It's been a day and a half.. and still no approval for the file >_
Can you share? the part for the max hp? I tryed my best for about 2 days.. to find how to modify the health.. but i got only the visual part >_
@Badaim0G , uploads need virus scan links attached. Try out VirusJotti and Virus Total.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCozonacul View Post
It's been a day and a half.. and still no approval for the file >_
Can you share? the part for the max hp? I tryed my best for about 2 days.. to find how to modify the health.. but i got only the visual part >_
Files must go through a moderator first, sorry to see it taking a while for this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Badaim0G View Post
"Bugs"
Max Hp Resets it self back to normal randomly/after u leave combat same as everything else with that messes with speed/haste/armor
Not a bug
That's a feature
and its not random
Injection failed: mono_class_from_name() returned NULL. I forgot how annoying this SMI injector is. Any idea what im doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by nitrix321 View Post
Injection failed: mono_class_from_name() returned NULL. I forgot how annoying this SMI injector is. Any idea what im doing wrong?
Are you using SMI modified by"wh0am1"? He tried to fix this bug in his modification.
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCozonacul View Post
One question? The health is just visual?
Yes. Health and other stats are handled by the server.
Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? The Injector won't find any Processes. I downloaded wh0am1's version of the injector and I literally turned all of my firewalls off. Even tried to run the injector as an administrator, but nothing showed up.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us