WTBWTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
WTB FOUNDER, 1ST UPHOLDER, OR 2ND UPHOLDER ACCOUNT WITH RARES.
Hello, I am looking to add to my collection of OG accounts and I am wanting to buy an account containing one of the following badges above. ^^^^^^^

Preferred items on account (Not Required):

(x)OG Miltonius (Nulgath) sets: Void, Hex, Blood, Shadow, or Fiend.
(x)Any Naval commanders from 2008-2011. (AP, Naval Commander, Rotting, Icy, Plat)
(x)Any Rares from 2008-2013 would be grealty welcomed.

I have played this game since 2008, I have two stacked accounts I play on daily, but that does not mean I dont like to collect more when I can! Serious sellers only, I will not accept inflated prices, I know the worth of each item and account, I am not desperate and can be patient until a preferred offer is matched. Once engaged in sales dialogue I will let you know how the payment process will be handled. I will not change my method of purchasing an account as it ensures the best safety for the seller and buyer. Thank you and send me your offers / accounts for sale!
Add me on IM
Thread Approved @SoloSniped Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours.
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat. Read more about it here.
If you or any customer requires a middleman, trade safe using MPGH's selected Middlemen

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Lily

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy & current staff make sure to read How2MPGH

[Section Rules]
I have a founder if you're interested ? I'm reselling but it's been accessed with the proper procedures.
Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I have a founder if you're interested ? I'm reselling but it's been accessed with the proper procedures.
Messaged you on IM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I have a founder if you're interested ? I'm reselling but it's been accessed with the proper procedures.
Add me as a contact and show me the account you have to offer, interested. Ty.
Quote Originally Posted by SoloSniped View Post
Messaged you on IM.

- - - Updated - - -



Add me as a contact and show me the account you have to offer, interested. Ty.
I didnt receive an im message ? Account is still availble
accept friend request
Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I didnt receive an im message ? Account is still availble
You have to accept the friend request I sent you, I cant message you until you add me.
ADDED
I added you, I have a 14 years account with 1st upholder and doom rotting naval.
Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I didnt receive an im message ? Account is still availble
pm pls ,i need
Got an account that will peak your interest, add me up. I'll send over details
Quote Originally Posted by DrainGang View Post
Got an account that will peak your interest, add me up. I'll send over details
Yes, Please message me!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?