******* Leak

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
******* Leak
The Dev of ******* Selfleaked his cheat.
Just run the exe.
Don't expect this to get updated since it seems like the dev leaked it bc he is starting a new project.
Threw in a Legit and HvH cfg. The HvH one is a private and paid one that got leaked (don't pay for configs please)

VT:
csgo-x86-dll
capstone.dll
devldr.exe

AS ALWAYS, FLAGS BY VT/AV ARE FALSE POSITIVES.
YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN FALUT FOR ANY BAN YOU RECIEVE WHEN USING THIS.

aw-v5.1.13_mpgh.net.zip3.2 MB · 639 downloads 35/70 malicious
random ass cfg_mpgh.net.zip81 KB · 290 downloads Clean
//approved
What this hack do??

how do I use the config files?
my text editor can't read the files it's just a bunch of unknown symbols

- - - Updated - - -

oh, my bad, I figured it out.
You just put the files in the same folder with the dev loader, then load the config from the menu in the game after insertion.
Quote Originally Posted by alpozdemir6560 View Post
is this undetected?
I don't really know since I don't use it. Since it is pretty old at this point I'd just go with a cheat which is Confirmed to be working.
Quote Originally Posted by al0neintokyo View Post
The Dev of ******* Selfleaked his cheat.
Just run the exe.
Don't expect this to get updated since it seems like the dev leaked it bc he is starting a new project.
Threw in a Legit and HvH cfg. The HvH one is a private and paid one that got leaked (don't pay for configs please)

VT:
csgo-x86-dllⓘ
capstone.dllⓘ
devldr.exeⓘ

AS ALWAYS, FLAGS BY VT/AV ARE FALSE POSITIVES.
YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN FALUT FOR ANY BAN YOU RECIEVE WHEN USING THIS.

thank you for the leak
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?