PostBeta Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Beta Aimbot
Hey everyone!
I just made something new a simple aimbot!
Big shoutout to @truyvietnam couldn’t have done it without him.

So yeah, it’s a basic aimbot and I’d really appreciate your help testing it.
If you have any info about in-game entities or anything useful, feel free to share!
Everyone’s welcome to check it out.

Here’s a quick breakdown:

Target Types:
This lets you choose what the aimbot should aim at.

Current options:

Enemies: Includes all enemies, both bosses and regular mobs.

Chests: Only targets chests.

Skulls: Only targets skulls.
You can select more than one at the same time if you want.

Aimbot Range:
This controls how far the aimbot will look for targets.
It’ll only aim at the nearest entity within the set range.

By default, it’s set to 45, meaning it won’t aim at anything farther than that distance.


@Venom
@Beex
@Hennessy
Approve pls
VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...04b8?nocache=1
TroveAimbotBeta2_mpgh.net.rar24.7 MB · 207 downloads 2/61 malicious
can you add resources world category?
Could you provide the entity values to use in this script?
Could you provide the entity values to use in this script?
Quote Originally Posted by lustrinho006 View Post
Could you provide the entity values to use in this script?
Yo, what do you mean by "entity values"?

You talkin' about offsets or somethin' else?
add
i would like to have a key to toggle on and off quickly, i also experience that it sometimes bugs out and dont do any damage even though u shoot right at the target and u have to move around to get it from other angles. other than that great work Kudos
when update :O

Also would it be possible for the aimbot to target the closest mob instead of what ever it wants to aim at?
Quote Originally Posted by ReeXn View Post
when update :O

Also would it be possible for the aimbot to target the closest mob instead of what ever it wants to aim at?
It aims at the closest entity to you, but there’s a problem — it doesn’t detect all entities for some reason, and I still don’t know why.

Anyway, it’s been updated and is working now.

——— Additions & Fixes ———

* Changed target type from "Enemy" to "Mob"

* Added a new target type: "Boss" — it only targets bosses

* Improved aimbot logic — now it picks up 5 to 10 more entities compared to before

Known Issues:

* Some entities still don’t get detected by the aimbot

* Aiming is a bit slow



@Venom
@Beex
@Hennessy
Approve pls

virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...c0NjcxOTMzNw==

TroveAimbotBeta3_mpgh.net.rar24.7 MB · 166 downloads 3/64 malicious
error code
when i try to use it it says error on status do i need to do something for it to work?
Quote Originally Posted by Bainseinvater View Post
when i try to use it it says error on status do i need to do something for it to work?
You're using the old one, and it needs an update.
I sent the new one, but it needs an admin to approve it before it can be released
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. that what it says when i click on the link

- - - Updated - - -

ah okay and how long does that take and how do i find out it got approved
не могли бы вы добавить радиус круг аим бота в какой зоне он работает и дистанцию целей ?
FAISAL32 is development underway on auto farm dungeon? @FAISAL32
@FaSiL32 Update new pelase ^_^ We need this, it would be great if they added a circle in the radius of which the aim and auto update of the base would work
Quote Originally Posted by A9ne View Post
FAISAL32 is development underway on auto farm dungeon? @FAISAL32
Man, you're way too obsessed with the auto dungeons thing.
The good news is, now I can tell if a mob is a boss or just a regular one.

But there's still a problem...
I don't have access to all the entities in the world, and that alone makes auto dungeons kinda impossible.

If you try the aimbot, you'll understand some entities just don’t get detected because they’re outside its search range.
I still don’t know how to expand that range or even how to reach them.

Don’t worry, bro as soon as I figure it out, I’ll test it, and if it works, I’ll release it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prankarov View Post
@FaSiL32 Update new pelase ^_^ We need this, it would be great if they added a circle in the radius of which the aim and auto update of the base would work
I get you, bro I know you prefer the circle, and honestly, I like it too.
But for now, I’m not adding any big features to it.

Right now I’m focusing on the aimbot’s logic and how it searches.
Once that stuff is solid enough, I’ll start working on the rest of the features.
how long will it max take for an admin to approve the new version?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?