PostBeta Aimbot

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by FAISAL32 View Post
Man, you're way too obsessed with the auto dungeons thing.
The good news is, now I can tell if a mob is a boss or just a regular one.

But there's still a problem...
I don't have access to all the entities in the world, and that alone makes auto dungeons kinda impossible.

If you try the aimbot, you'll understand some entities just don’t get detected because they’re outside its search range.
I still don’t know how to expand that range or even how to reach them.
The only way for auto dungeon right now is just move our player around to search for dungeon and entity. But I believe there may have entity distance to render them, it may lag the game if it too large
Faisal, would you kindly retag the admins so you get it approved.
Many thanks for all the hard work
//approved

Be safe while using
Aiming
New version aiming is way to worse compare to first version it looks like it have troubles to switching from boss to mob and not seeing some boss at all, if see- not aiming (i was trying without silent aim and it see the boss but not aiming him shooting another place behind player) can i open ur program to watch the code list and which program i should use, i am kindly new in it, but want to understand the main difference and may be i want to update just old version without "upgrades" cuz it was working way much better, may be i can help u with idea as well if u interested
Quote Originally Posted by CKuJIoBuK View Post
New version aiming is way to worse compare to first version it looks like it have troubles to switching from boss to mob and not seeing some boss at all, if see- not aiming (i was trying without silent aim and it see the boss but not aiming him shooting another place behind player) can i open ur program to watch the code list and which program i should use, i am kindly new in it, but want to understand the main difference and may be i want to update just old version without "upgrades" cuz it was working way much better, may be i can help u with idea as well if u interested
I can't show you my code,
but if you want the pointers, addresses, and offsets I used I can give you those.

As for the issue you're talking about,
part of it is because of EntityScanner.
It takes a while to scan the entities.

That’s because it's designed to capture as many entities as possible.

Even with that, some entities don’t end up in the list either because the list is full or those entities aren’t actually part of it to begin with.

There’s a way to fix this, but it would slow down the aimbot a lot more than it already is.

Anyway, I did fix the aiming lag issue I just haven’t released it yet.
Error
its saying Error: unsupported operhand type(s) for +:�NoneType`and �int�
it says error when i click on start aimbot and something with operand
so im having the problem like with the old version does it have an update or smth??
I get the error

Error: unsupported opperand type(s) for +:'NoneType' and 'int'
Quote Originally Posted by Bruhwthis View Post
I get the error

Error: unsupported opperand type(s) for +:'NoneType' and 'int'
ofc it won’t work it needs an update
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?