Trove duplication information.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Trove duplication information.
Hello, I am writing with good news to all of those interested in duplicating in trove. I've found a way to ping the Ip of the server and send custom packets, I NEED help. I don't know where to go from here. If anyone has some experience in this field, please contact me asap. I am working on developing a dupe method and given enough time we WILL FIND IT! add me on disc if you would like to contribute or have any information that can help me. DSC: Bc3s
added
i added u on dsc
Quote Originally Posted by joni223 View Post
i added u on dsc
Did you find anything else ive been trying with the trading post its supposed too work but it hasnt yet glitched it out multiple times if you could add me on dis and chat a little tubs995.
Quote Originally Posted by Idjdbdb View Post
Did you find anything else ive been trying with the trading post its supposed too work but it hasnt yet glitched it out multiple times if you could add me on dis and chat a little tubs995.
i added you too accept please i think i have a background
Quote Originally Posted by asfdsfafasfas View Post
i added you too accept please i think i have a background
what is your name i do not see that you added me
Quote Originally Posted by niggadiety View Post
Hello, I am writing with good news to all of those interested in duplicating in trove. I've found a way to ping the Ip of the server and send custom packets, I NEED help. I don't know where to go from here. If anyone has some experience in this field, please contact me asap. I am working on developing a dupe method and given enough time we WILL FIND IT! add me on disc if you would like to contribute or have any information that can help me. DSC: Bc3s
hello i added you i might be onto something
You are about 3-4 years late. Theres pretty much nothing you can do, except getting some worthless resources.
You put the item in the box. You take the item out. you put back in. you take out 2 times what you put in.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?