Flux duplication
Recently a stranger added me on ******* and offered to sell me flux, the price was 1$ for 2 million flux each. I've run into one other person selling these prices, and realized they are duplicating. I bought a measly 10 million off them to see if they were at least legit. After some sweet talking, they streamed their screen and showed 1 billion flux in their inventory alone. I tried buying the secret off the stranger, but he or she was German, and there was no way for me to even pay for the secret. They said that only a few people knew about it to begin with.
After my efforts to pay this person for the secret were exhausted, I just decided it's too difficult to find this on my own.
I know this is out there, I'm looking for help to figure this out. If you or anyone else knows who can help, it would go greatly appreciated.
After my efforts to pay this person for the secret were exhausted, I just decided it's too difficult to find this on my own.
I know this is out there, I'm looking for help to figure this out. If you or anyone else knows who can help, it would go greatly appreciated.