SOTW #36 Voting Thread.

PollWhich one is the best? VOTE NAO
#15% · 2
#28% · 3
#35% · 2
#419% · 7
#53% · 1
#614% · 5
#75% · 2
#88% · 3
#90% · 0
#108% · 3
#110% · 0
#120% · 0
#130% · 0
#1422% · 8
#153% · 1
#160% · 0
37 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
SOTW #36 Voting Thread.
LOOK THROUGH ALL OF THEM, BEFORE VOTING.

Number 1:


Number 2:


Number 3:


Number 4:


Number 5:


Number 6:


Number 7:


Number 8:


Number 9:


Number 10:


Number 11:


Number 12:


Number 13:


Number 14:


Number 15:


Number 16:


Rules;
the standard SOTW rules.

Prizes;
#1- 2 weeks 'o vip + SOTW winner bar.
#2 - SOTW 2nd place bar.
#3 - SOTW 3th place bar.


Happy voting
Ahhhaaaa.. new thread, Martin?

Thanks.
Eh, I won't vote for my own cuz I'm not stupid; but shouldn't it be not allowed to do so? It's a give-away of names if you vote for your own.
Lol, at the end of the voting, I'm gonna count who voted for himself.
Who voted for himself, will get -1.
It's -1 vote AFTER your own vote is discounted.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
It's -1 vote AFTER your own vote is discounted.
LoL, imagine -1 votes because you took off the only vote by the person, and -1 again.
thnx again axel
I voted for #6
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
I voted for #6
Hmmm, I'm debating between 4, 6, and 14.. they are pretty good.
I'm gonna enter a really shitty sig next week and vote for myself to get -1.
i can easily tell whos is whos.


# 2 is da shit. i think i even know the sick tut he followed and whos it is.

Good Job #2
I suggest we close / unsticky the other thread ?
Quote Originally Posted by Dested View Post
i can easily tell whos is whos.


# 2 is da shit. i think i even know the sick tut he followed and whos it is.

Good Job #2
LoL, how do you tell? Even with trained eyes, tuts are tuts. Anyone's style can be very similar after they know the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Game2 View Post
I suggest we close / unsticky the other thread ?
Ahh yes, Axel is working on closing it nao.
i really like number 15
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us