Nuclear Mods Group
hey guys i have just made a group for modders this group is for any1 who mods any1 is accepted even choobs but u need prof tht u mod nd tht its urs and just go ahead and pm me if u would like to join this is a group and we work together soo this group will not allow bad lanuage, spaming, respect all mpgh staff and follow all mpgh rules.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓If you look below u will see a sig of nuclear mods u will need to put tht in ur sig if u join↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN JOIN QUICK BECAUSE THE FRIST 2 PPL TO INVITE 5 PPL TO THIS GROUP BECOMES OFFICER AND THERE R ONLY 2 SPOTS! AND THE PERSON WHO HELPS OUT WITH THE GROUP A LOT BECOMES CO LEADER AND THT IS ONLY 1 SPOT SOO JOIN FAST!!! (I MIGHT MAKE 3 OFFICERS BUT IDK SOO FOR NOW ONLY 2!)
********************IMPORATANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NUCLEAR MODS!!!! JOIN THE GROUP!!! HERE IS LINK: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking. FOR MEMBERS OF GROUP ONLY U MUST PM ME AND ASK AND I HAVE TO SAY YES IF U JOIN BEFORE I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!!!!!**********************************
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓If you look below u will see a sig of nuclear mods u will need to put tht in ur sig if u join↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
AND ONE MORE THING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN JOIN QUICK BECAUSE THE FRIST 2 PPL TO INVITE 5 PPL TO THIS GROUP BECOMES OFFICER AND THERE R ONLY 2 SPOTS! AND THE PERSON WHO HELPS OUT WITH THE GROUP A LOT BECOMES CO LEADER AND THT IS ONLY 1 SPOT SOO JOIN FAST!!! (I MIGHT MAKE 3 OFFICERS BUT IDK SOO FOR NOW ONLY 2!)
********************IMPORATANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NUCLEAR MODS!!!! JOIN THE GROUP!!! HERE IS LINK: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking. FOR MEMBERS OF GROUP ONLY U MUST PM ME AND ASK AND I HAVE TO SAY YES IF U JOIN BEFORE I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!!!!!**********************************


