TalkingNew Partner

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Partner
On my last thread, i wanted to see if someone wanted to help me find glitches/spots. I already have a partner but, he is only on like once a week.......So i am here requesting for a NEW partner. Once we FIND the Glitches, I will share with all of you. (or my partner will) If you want me to record the glitch and share it, sure i will. I Don't know why, but still:THANK ME!!!
ehh.............. boaring but still i wont join > lol ur sig is big
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
ehh.............. boaring but still i wont join > lol ur sig is big
lol...... Ive been wanting to change meh sig so its smaller, but i am to lazy
ill join im on eeeevery day lol (i gots no life when it comes to Games) ill be on as long as i can
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
ill join im on eeeevery day lol (i gots no life when it comes to Games) ill be on as long as i can
kk ad me
Account:
Homescillet
I think its nice projecto i wanna try help you ^^
Acc name:
Ringalinga
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us