UnhappyMissing "EndingBanner.exe"

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Missing "EndingBanner.exe"
Can someone upload this for me. The latest patch "EndingBanner.exe"
It won't let me start the game without it. (It says I'm hacking)
Hurry
Thanks.
well you can redownload combat arms or you can just repatch it manually. check the combat arms website
Why would I redownload then install for just 1 file.
Upload please.
I always remove my CAV and EndingBanner. Works fine without them for me.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
I always remove my CAV and EndingBanner. Works fine without them for me.
I don't know why but it gives me a error and won't let me log in.
It then D/C's me.
Will someone just please upload.
I wanna play.
I'm good.
Thanks to D3DHooker

If a mod could close this thread please.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us