MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread

Posts 1–15 of 747 · Page 1 of 50
MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
post your funny and intresting IRC quotes here, i donthave any right now... :/
Unfortunately for you, I do.

<arunforce> I have a question.
<arunforce> I have never "eaten" a tree.
<arunforce> Is it really good?
<IET> neither have i
<IET> tis a pun
<IET> im a hypocrit
<IET> happy?
Next time capitalize MPGH...
<KYOJIRO>STOP EDITING MY POSTS XD jkhwaopjefna
<GayBot> 181. Who wants to give dave head?
<Duagang> \
<Duagang> !hint
<Styxman> elementx
<GayBot> Here's a hint, I __
<Styxman> i do
<Styxman> haha
<EleMentX> sick
<GayBot> Winner: Styxman Answer: I Do Time: 12.819 Streak: 1 Points: 4 WPM: 3 Rank: 8th
<Duagang> I do
<Dave84311|Asleep> GROSS
<EleMentX> lol
<Dave84311|Asleep> omfg
<Styxman> hahahah
<EleMentX> HAHAHA
<EleMentX> LMFAO
<Styxman> hhahaha
FAKE CONVO ITT sdfa
NOT FAKE! Ask the buggers.

<poker> OK
<poker> FINE
<arunforce> I TOOK OVER YOUR SPOT 3 DAYS
<poker> i was off the interweh
<arunforce> I DONT NEED THAT ATTITUDE BOY :@!!!!
<arunforce> LYAR
<Dave84311> that movie hotel rwanada
<Dave84311> pissed me off
<Dave84311> so badly..
<kvmn8> ?
<kvmn8> how come?
<Dave84311> are u kidding
<Dave84311> MASS GENOCIDE
<kvmn8> wopty do
<Dave84311> k
<Dave84311> ur a moron
* kvmn8 has quit IRC ([irc.mpgh.net] Local kill by Dave84311 (die))
hehehe
as i said uncalled for
* kvmn8 puts on hist floppy wizard hat and robes
<Master> this is why u play with playatation
* kvmn8 casts lvl 32 bumb rape on Master
<kvmn8> o.0
<kvmn8> CRITICAL HIT!
<kvmn8> MASTER HAS BEEN REAMED OUT
<Master> gay graphics card shit
<kvmn8> oh noes!
<Master>
* kvmn8 casts lvl 3 bumb repair on Master
<Iverson> gtg
* Iverson has quit IRC (Quit: MPGH.net's Java IRC CLient)
* kvmn8 begins casting "teh oh noes" cannon
<kvmn8> heheheh
<Master> lol
* kvmn8 Casts "teh oh noes" cannon
<kvmn8> MASTERS ASS HOLE IS ON FIRE
<Master>
<Master>
<kvmn8> its so lonely in here
<Master> yes
<Master> wish dave was on
<kvmn8> yah
<kvmn8>
<kvmn8> oh saddness
<Master> lol
<Master> well bye ima go on the playstation forums
<Master> BYE
<Master> BYE
* Master has quit IRC (Quit: MPGH.net's Java IRC CLient)
* kvmn8 starts to cry
<Dave84311> endrit is a nigge
<Master> ......
<Master> lol
<Kyojiro|AFK> :S
<Kyojiro|AFK> NOOOO
<Master> thats why he doesnt like me
<Dave84311> ur part of the kkk
<Dave84311> notice his name is "master"
<Master> cause i say nigga and im white
<Master>
<Dave84311> thats what he wants his slaves to call him
<Dave84311> "master"
<Master> lol
<Master>
<Dave84311> "plz master"
<Master>
<EndriT> G.A.N.G.S.T.A
* Dave84311 sets mode: +v Master
<Dave84311> i hate ******s
<Master> me too
* Master was kicked by Dave84311 (NO RACISM)
HOLY CRAP I WAS IN THE FIRST QUOTE OMFGasdad
<Kyojiro> :S
<Sir_Dave84311> GOAT
<Sir_Dave84311> IS BACK
<Sir_Dave84311> MOOO
<Sir_Dave84311> MOOOOO
<Kyojiro> GOATS DO NOT GO MOO
<Kyojiro> YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED
<Sir_Dave84311> bs
<Master> wow
<Sir_Dave84311> UR THE GOAT
<Master> omfg
<Sir_Dave84311> U GO MOO
<Sir_Dave84311> U JUST DID
Posts 1–15 of 747 · Page 1 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?