Fail/Success quote thread

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Fail/Success quote thread
Post ur fail/success quotes here!

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
TOTEN DIE JUDEN!!!!!! HEIL HITLER
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
what is "flam" and can you eat it?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
DADDY WHERE'IST THOU, WHY U LEAVE ME. I POOR ****** BABY WITH NO PENIS AND I WANNA SUCK UR DICK
I love your idea. ^^

But why in the spammers corner?
Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
I love your idea. ^^

But why in the spammers corner?
Cus im putin it in my sig and I dont want to spam the other forums.

Meh, I'll add to general.
Bump.

This is the new thread for epic win/fail quotes.

Dont post on one in general section.
Bump .
sharpe your the perfect example of a higher post choob
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
sharpe your the perfect example of a higher post choob
[That's a response to the original post]

I think i'll gtfo of the spam section now cus I feel the banhammah looming.
mkay
............
post count is not increased for posting in the spammers corner -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
post count is not increased for posting in the spammers corner -.-
NOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT
Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
NOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT
lol i has a epic quote
who cares i think as long as i get to spam then..
does it have to be a quote on here can it be a celeb quote?
either/ or
i'll just spam.
ncccccskkkkkkkkkkaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiOOOOOOOOOOOOOajj jjjjj
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?