Guess what?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Guess what?
I'm back!!! Woohoo
cheers bro welcomeback
Welcome back.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
I'm back!!! Woohoo
grr...u fag..u ignored me on msn today.
great back already had fun !
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
great back already had fun !
you know you're gonna get flamed if you post here. -.-

so why post?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
you know you're gonna get flamed if you post here. -.-

so why post?
make fun of me asmuchaspossible
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
make fun of me asmuchaspossible
i'll leave that to the other members :P
Hai hai, thanks guys, and I was inactive for a good while Bluspex, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Hai hai, thanks guys, and I was inactive for a good while Bluspex, sorry.
forgiven only cuz it's u.
Welcome back!

You missed a lot D:
no he didn't nothing good has happened at least what i think =/
Lol, hello ted, so tell me, how was it like to tolerate Gourav on your own? Scary and frustrating huh? I know right!
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Lol, hello ted, so tell me, how was it like to tolerate Gourav on your own? Scary and frustrating huh? I know right!
Mike is worse...much worse.
LMAO yesh i agree mike is worse... much much. hell he makes gourav look like a average non-hentai addicted american
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us