JOKE ok i need help what do u inject ltb files and dtx files to help!
I'll help you.
JOKE
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
I'll help you.
JOKE
sorry i need help!
Originally Posted by mastero89
sorry i need help!
hahaha
ill help
joke?
Originally Posted by mastero89
sorry i need help!
Originally Posted by mastero89
SCREW U!
But it did get ur attiention
R U GOING JUST CALL ME A NOOB OR SAY JOKE DON'T EVEN!!!!!! REPLY!
Originally Posted by mastero89
R U GOING JUST CALL ME A NOOB OR SAY JOKE DON'T EVEN!!!!!! REPLY!
You're such a cool person, and totally not a noob.
JOKE
LMAO I GOING MAKE NEW ACC THERE GOES MY CARRER DOWN THE TOILET
Ok heres how u do it dont read this cause ITS A JOKE HAHAHAHAHA Mpgowned and Wrong section btw its mods and rez discussion or w.e u convert with Libtech
NNot really i know this isnt real theres no mod For FREE NX LOL! i wanted to see what people say thease days..
Gambit is an ass! I will help you!
JOKE
Originally Posted by InCognito
Gambit is an ass! I will help you!
JOKE
I rofl'd
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
I rofl'd
I kidz, you're awesome
lol soso is a noob.
Wait... not joke
well thats one way to fail O_O ever consider looking at stickied things? they are usually helpfull. or funny.