How do i make the window completely invisible after it is started? Plus it should not be shown in the Taskbar. If this is possible then making KEYLOGGERS or such should be too easy.
I don't think keyloggers or such are allowed in MPGH.
Originally Posted by Invidus
I don't think keyloggers or such are allowed in MPGH.
Sure they are otherwise one of my threads should have been deleted.
A. Read the tutorials section there is a way to make a windows service, that should help.
B. Anything that steals information or can get information from a mpgh.net user such as keyloggers etc. is not allowed.
However, if it is a demonstration on using a key logger for learning purposed and the downloader is aware, then.... that's up to the mod in that section
I assume they Ok(ed) it.
B. Anything that steals information or can get information from a mpgh.net user such as keyloggers etc. is not allowed.
AHAHA I KNEW IT
Originally Posted by Invidus
B. Anything that steals information or can get information from a mpgh.net user such as keyloggers etc. is not allowed.
AHAHA I KNEW IT
-.-
Originally Posted by NextGen1
A. Read the tutorials section there is a way to make a windows service, that should help.
B. Anything that steals information or can get information from a mpgh.net user such as keyloggers etc. is not allowed.
However, if it is a demonstration on using a key logger for learning purposed and the downloader is aware, then.... that's up to the mod in that section
I'll give you the code. But as long as you PROMISE to use it for educational purposes only.
That means you can't give it to other people, and you can't steal info from other people.
PM me if you are willing to do this. If you get arrested it's your fault.
Originally Posted by treeham
I'll give you the code. But as long as you PROMISE to use it for educational purposes only.
That means you can't give it to other people, and you can't steal info from other people.
PM me if you are willing to do this. If you get arrested it's your fault.
Lulz, your acting as if this code is really complicated or so. Which it isn't, and if he would use google he could find it in about 2 seconds.
[php]Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Me.Hide()
End Sub
End Class[/php]
Me.visible = false
OR
me.opacity = "000"
Away i think that would work, but what about me.hide() that keeps its open, but just you cant see it right?
Me.ShowInTaskBar = False
lol i'm *NOT* going to use it for any illegal stuff especially because i don't have any targets you could infect -.- I just made a keylogger that writes Keystrokes in a textbox. All 5 minutes it sends an email with its actual content. I made it because i was interested if something like this would be possible in VB^^. The only problem is that everyone can close it. Even with that opacity thingy you can still close it in the Taskbar(Right click --> close). I want to hide it in the Taskbar AND the window itself.