QuestionProblem with perX

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with perX
I recently downloaded perX and when I try to open it all it does is say

"perX
you don't have permission to open this file

contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission"

how do I get this to work?

ps im using vista.
I have the same problem but with XP...
i have the same problem with perx and the wh.dll but i dont know why
Patched >.<

Use faith injector you must run as admin and turn it off anti-virus if you wanna Wh.dll for work well works only with windows vista ultimate 64bits or windows 7 64bits

perX pacthed Long timr ago
Quote Originally Posted by [M]y[A]ngel View Post
run as administrator
I did, still sayin same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by toxicity201 View Post
I did, still sayin same thing.
Its patched dude >.< read my [post
where do i download it? all of the ones i found dont work.
perx is patched but if u wnna know why it wont open u need to disable your antivirus thats why
perx wont inject anything to perx if i got it rigth
Disable your firewall and antivirus & redownload perx
Patched :S.... PerX is patched thats it
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us