BIG PROBLEMS WITH PERX

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
BIG PROBLEMS WITH PERX
Hi i got a realy big problem!

When i download perx it shows its a virus but i tested it and its no virus what should i do?
please help me without perx i cant hack!
There are other injectors, but if you really don't feel like using it because it shows up as a virus then don't, it doesn't show up as a virus for me though. If you feel it is a virus just search around for other injectors.
Like what other injectors?
I've only used one other but it wasn't that good, but you can disable your anti virus if it's stopping you from running it.

Also I heard if you search what you're looking for you might find what you're looking for.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...crossfire.html
Can someone please give me a link to PerX?

Please man!!

Beg you!
GIVE ME ANY SUGGETSIONs!!!! SHOULD I EXIT MY AVG ANTIVIRUS?

REINSTALL CF?

HOW DO I DO SO THAT MY ANTIVIRUS SHOW THAT PERX THAT IT ISENT A VIRUS??



I USED PERX IN ONE WEEK NO VIRUS AND NOWW !? WFT

PLEASE HELP!!!
DRT94 just disable AVG, don't reinstall CF because that has nothing to do with it.
There are some Help Threads atm, maybe should PM someone over there? ^^
nothing big about that just ignore

there problem solved

stupid choob spammer making threads for shit like this
Disable your antivirus and try again
problem solve all u have to do is turn off ur anitivrus and then use the injector

mod the problem is solve

request close
All you need to do is disable your antivirus for the moment until you're finished.
I have never gotten baned for hacking thats because im pro at it

disable your antivirus or unblock the program on firewall and antivirus then it wont scan it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us