Problem with Big Hacks
Hey i realise i'm a newb here or whatever so yea 
everytime i inject a hack with too many hacks in one like those insert and select ones with a list my game just quits out guessing it lags out due to my sht comp but it works fine with the small hacks like no recoil, instant reload etc where you hit num1/2/3 any ideas on how to fix this or am i stuck?

everytime i inject a hack with too many hacks in one like those insert and select ones with a list my game just quits out guessing it lags out due to my sht comp but it works fine with the small hacks like no recoil, instant reload etc where you hit num1/2/3 any ideas on how to fix this or am i stuck?

Ugh can't make new lines on this -.- Anyways I have only ever injected 1 dll per engine run it Allways exits weather I hit insert and activate some hacks or not o can take some screen shots I guess but they probs wouldn't help besides proving they work before my game quits if anyone else has this problem plz post and let's fix this problem
. EDIT: I have injected multiple dlls it's sureley not the fact that they are patched