Look for an Friendly Helper.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Look for an Friendly Helper.
Hey guys.
Im looking for a FRIENDLY dude that can help me with making an trainer, and explain about Cheat Engine Coding and stuff.


I hoep some of you guys out there wanna help me.

- xZaTiC
O mah gosh, do we seriously need more spam about trainers? Melodia's and Hawk's handle it nicely. Why does everyone want to learn how to make them...

Edit: just saying, if you want to make one, make it better than the rest or just don't make one.
Take a break.
I wasnt asking for flaming or somthing.
I know theres a lot of trainers out there.

I just think it would be cool to make my own trainer.
And then i can maybe grow bigger and start making aimbots.. xD
Quote Originally Posted by xZaTiC View Post
Take a break.
I wasnt asking for flaming or somthing.
I know theres a lot of trainers out there.

I just think it would be cool to make my own trainer.
And then i can maybe grow bigger and start making aimbots.. xD
wasn't flaming there.

Also, trainers and aimbots are different in huge aspects. But trainer making isn't that hard; search for some values, slap it on using trainer maker in CE...
Trainer Making using CE Won't get you ANYWHERE near aimbots.

But anyways, I'd love to help you of course, at a time that suits both.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Trainer Making using CE Won't get you ANYWHERE near aimbots.

But anyways, I'd love to help you of course, at a time that suits both.
If that was directed towards me, yea I said that. CE-made trainer threads die out soon anyway.
well okay koen.
I'll add you at my other acc.

Cya later then..

There was a problem adding koeninatorrrr.

I'll meet you at my other acc.
SO now that this is solved by the guy that happens to be me, I shall close this.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?