MPGH Ventrilio Server

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Ventrilio Server
MPGH Ventrilio Server

Ip: 217.23.6.224
Port: 3784

Still in Beta. Still working on the channels and what not.
nice i will find this handy sometime thanks
my name is kyle4ever im on now
Lol this is posted everywhere.
ill come on here sometime
what is this for?
Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
what is this for?
Ventrilo is a voice chatting software, basically everyone goes on a server and talks.... I don't get the point of listening to the entire MPGH community(since King posted this everywhere) talking at the same time.
listening to the entire mpgh community while playing mw2 or bfbc2 would be fun!
Imagine the confusion!

I just noticed my sig is missing a quote mark
Nicee
Quote Originally Posted by 13lizzard View Post
im on it atm.
Thinking about it, it's either

1. barely anyone bothering to get on(like meh)
or
2. entire community on and yelling over each other lulz.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Ventrilo is a voice chatting software, basically everyone goes on a server and talks.... I don't get the point of listening to the entire MPGH community(since King posted this everywhere) talking at the same time.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
Thinking about it, it's either

1. barely anyone bothering to get on(like meh)
or
2. entire community on and yelling over each other lulz.
Your wrong, there are already sub sections. And more can be created if need be. And I can even set it so there only a certain amount of people in a room. On Request, and you want to set like a clan of some type, i can set you up with your own room.

/I
/Win
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Your wrong, there are already sub sections. And more can be created if need be. And I can even set it so there only a certain amount of people in a room. On Request, and you want to set like a clan of some type, i can set you up with your own room.

/I
/Win
Then that is awesome Look forward to the growth of the amount of users on it, then.
Nice Spam Koen, Rememba, i still wish you could hold daddies dick
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us