My Upcoming Mods.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
My Upcoming Mods.
Ok so Here is a list of my upcoming CrossMods.. I know they don't take long to do but I just wanted to list them here :

M16A3 -> AK103
MAC10 -> M416 CQB
L96A1 -> M92FS ( If Possible )

And many more. But as I am new to crossmodding, I'm not the best.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Ok so Here is a list of my upcoming CrossMods.. I know they don't take long to do but I just wanted to list them here :

M16A3 -> AK103
MAC10 -> M416 CQB
L96A1 -> M92FS ( If Possible )

And many more. But as I am new to crossmodding, I'm not the best.
I wouldn't understand why someone would want to mod the M16 to AK103, but good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Ok so Here is a list of my upcoming CrossMods.. I know they don't take long to do but I just wanted to list them here :

M16A3 -> AK103
MAC10 -> M416 CQB
L96A1 -> M92FS ( If Possible )

And many more. But as I am new to crossmodding, I'm not the best.
M16A3 -> Ak103 = Useless, fire rate goes down... (+ maybe already posted)
MAC10 -> M416 CQB = Useless, Fire rate goes super down !
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?