My C# CA menu
This is not a release!!!
I have just recently began writing in C#.
Soooo... I decided to throw this little menu together.
This is NOT going to be released just asking for some
critique on my C#/D3D skills.
If you guys want a menu made i will do it cheap.
(depending on size, game, complexity)
anyway... here it is guys. Rate it, love it , hate it
Anyone who can help further my C# education
please feel free to let me know, thaks muito
and hahaha check out my FPS bitchess,
way more than some of you will EVER have

I have just recently began writing in C#.
Soooo... I decided to throw this little menu together.
This is NOT going to be released just asking for some
critique on my C#/D3D skills.
If you guys want a menu made i will do it cheap.
(depending on size, game, complexity)
anyway... here it is guys. Rate it, love it , hate it
Anyone who can help further my C# education
please feel free to let me know, thaks muito
and hahaha check out my FPS bitchess,
way more than some of you will EVER have


