WHY IS BETA_GUY BANNED? WASNT HE WORKING OF A PUBLIC WH. SORRY I MAYBE SLOW OR SOMETHING BUT WHAT HAPPENED I HAVE NO IDEA????
DOES SOMEONE KNOW?
WHY IS YOUR CAPS LOCK ON BISH
MY CAPS ARE ON CAUSE I WANT TO FIND OUT WHY HE WAS BANNED HE GOT MY HOPES UP FOR A PUBLIC HACK AND NOW NOW IM D:
Stop spamming talk to a minion or someone.
Originally Posted by [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k]
Stop spamming talk to a minion or someone.
IM NOT SPAMMING
AND THERE ARE NO MINIONS!!!!
Tyler,Dave,liz...Not minion's but
pm someone..
Lol Starstruck said everything i had to say xD and whats with the dumbsht sheerfreeze -.- 1 post and it says WHY ARE YOUR CAMPLOCKS ON BISH ... Request /close
I do not want further spam added to MPGH... That.s All
Originally Posted by Jacket
Lol Starstruck said everything i had to say xD and whats with the dumbsht sheerfreeze -.- 1 post and it says WHY ARE YOUR CAMPLOCKS ON BISH ... Request /close
I do not want further spam added to MPGH... That.s All
well i didnt hear what he said
please say?
Yo starstruck where were you all this time? i hardly seen you ever since.
banned..ooh yeah
he said he no longer release a hack
he fools the testers HaHaHaHa
Originally Posted by Streetplayer
banned..ooh yeah
he said he no longer release a hack
he fools the testers HaHaHaHa
WHAT? WHAT? WHY I GOT CHOSEN TO BE A TESETER BY A FAKER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Originally Posted by Streetplayer
banned..ooh yeah
he said he no longer release a hack
he fools the testers HaHaHaHa
really?
wow thats really gay
probably because the noobs pissed him off too
and he just got frustrated and decided to use the hack for himself
Ok stop.
1. Tyler is gone!
2. He took to long to release (People thought he didn't have a hack)
3. Testers got pwned lol
4. Stop spamming
5. [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k] you have no clue!