CA Section STAFF!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
CA Section STAFF!


I WIN!

apparently LH ranked pretty low on this list

THE SITE DOES NOT LIE!
oh arent u cool
ITS TRUE, MPGH DOES NOT LIE
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
ITS TRUE, MPGH DOES NOT LIE
Only agreeing cause you're 2nd? :L
Warpathsin, I don't get it. O_O
LOL, IM QUITE HIGH XD
he is the first on the list, making him more special than all other CA staff
Buaha i'm there, >_<
Gratz to new minions.
Try not to be bitches that abuse their powers.
I've seen it happen on another site....
OMG! I'm not even Ranked :O
wat's the list even supposed to mean?
lol, a choob in 5th place? huh
Quote Originally Posted by Jarppi View Post
lol, a choob in 5th place? huh
wat is this a ranking system or wat o.o?
no. its not. if you log on from your own account, you are always the first on the list
yeah xD war is quite.... CHOOB XD yes i say that
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us