General Section Staff

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
General Section Staff
There are rules yet not enough people to enforce them. I propose that we add a staff member to the section. I'd prefer to see a moderator added, not a minion. Many people spam general (credit card scams, advertising, thread from 05 bumping) and deserve to be banned for their actions.

I don't care who really gets the position as long as they are sensible and deserving. If possible I would like there to be a application thread.
This issue has been brought up before, although no action has seemed to be done. I'm guessing stronger enforcement of this section? I believe it is GM's job to take care of this place.
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
This issue has been brought up before, although no action has seemed to be done. I'm guessing stronger enforcement of this section? I believe it is GM's job to take care of this place.
King and Endrit need to spend their time monitoring sections and approving hacks. Obama is currently inactive. Liz does her best with the section, however, she can't watch it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Czar for General!
Thanks, Liz.

Me for General Section mod.

Nuff' said.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Me for General Section mod.

Nuff' said.
Solemn to fact, I believe others are more capable of the job?
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Solemn to fact, I believe others are more capable of the job?
I believe Vincent would do a fine job as mod for General. He has been around almost as long as I have. Also, he handled being moderator for the Crossfire section and is currently minion for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Czar for General!
This works too. /yea

Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
Solemn to fact, I believe others are more capable of the job?
And who would you see fit?
Czar for General!
I propose that I be in the run for General mod as about 99% of my posts came from that section and I know most if not all of the people there.
I couldn't agree more.. The general section needs someone to moderate it.

Ahem... Czar for general mod.
Just bc you post there doesnt mean you can take care of it, Unless you follow the rules dont even bother. Besides odds are this isnt gonna happen.
Liz for gen Mod? O-o
One shouldn't be so quick to be judgemental
Bump for justice.
First of all, I don't see the need of a moderator for this section.
A minion might be useful, since this section is actually quite active and can get clustered with spam etc
I'd like to think me, KING and Liz do a good job of it, but sometimes we are not on or we are busy with other sections.

I'd nominate Cat- for General Minion. Czar would also work, but I think he can be put to use else where.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us