Should we get a Crossfire General section?

PollShould there be a Crossfire General Section?
55 votes
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Should we get a Crossfire General section?
Well,I'm basically making a poll to ask if we should get a Crossfire General section for the Weapon polls and the Best map polls and just Questions about Crossfire or Hacking in that category and leave the hacks to this section and the Polls and other stuff in that section.


Vote and reply on what you think should be done with this.
i say yes. polls are taking over this section and making it look like a stripclub dammit.
goodmorning
yeah I think we should have a general section,it would be pretty useful
also ca has,why the cf section shouldn't?
Of course, it would be nice if we could chat without beggars and lechers.
Obama and I will be taking this up with Dave tomorrow morning when he gets up.

I decided to just make a poll to see what the Members of MPGH think about the idea.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
Obama and I will be taking this up with Dave tomorrow morning when he gets up.

I decided to just make a poll to see what the Members of MPGH think about the idea.
Lol, members being 3 people
Just wait until morning there will be more reply's on it
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
Just wait until morning there will be more reply's on it
Unfortunately the main posters are offline.
Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
Unfortunately the main posters are offline.
fortunately they will be on soon :P
W00T IM ON!
DONT WORRY IM HERE TO VOTE
ofc we should have a general section. look at all the shit that gets posted with nothing to do with crossfire hacks.....but where else would you put it?
I vote yes... Im no leacher but i also cant make my own hacks so i am reliant on people like you kindness... I dont think i have ever taken some hack from a site and placed it on another site... I may have downloaded one or 2 without knowing they were.. But sometimes i do give my friends some hacks i find occasionaly.. My friends prefer not to hack anyway tho.. But anyway i decided to become a more active member!!
G00D F0R Y0U
P1MP APPR0V3S
ye i good with a general section of crossfire.. hopefully no beggers and LEEECHERS
Dream i assure you no matter how many hack sites there are and how many diff section theyl allways be a LEECHING NOOB and beggers who go shove chuck norris 8ft long usb drive up there noob-ginars and like it
that would be alot better knowing that there are a bunch of tools that like to post threads that have no value to them
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us