CoolThe General Section

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
The General Section
I'm looking at the general section, and all I see is SPAM , it's getting out of hand, and I think someone should fix it. -_- . DOUBLE TIME!
The general section is the new spammer's corner with a post count, heh.
MPGH needs to get rid of all the ******s.
It's Tons and Tons of spam, and no one is deleting it.
The mods seem to be either banned or lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
The mods seem to be either banned or lazy.
Though mostly banned.
-_- , Someone should clean this up **Cough****staff?******cough*cough****
I read your tutorial Bullet, spiffy stuff. You used PHotoshop, right? I wanted to ask where the anime girl was from, she's stacked. :P
i'd clean it up but no power lol!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us