Look if you need a hack!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Look if you need a hack!
I wanna make hacks I've got some nice program but if you've got the XP^^
[HIDE=25]PM me or send a message to my MSN (arnoud_rutgers@hotmail.com)[/HIDE]
Huh? What does that mean?
Quote Originally Posted by happyboy View Post
I wanna make hacks I've got some nice program but if you've got the XP^^
That sentence doesn't make much sence.
Quote Originally Posted by happyboy View Post
I wanna make hacks I've got some nice program but if you've got the XP^^
[HIDE=25]PM me or send a message to my MSN (arnoud_rutgers@hotmail.com)[/HIDE]
I think what he means is:

I want to make hacks Ive got a program call Visual basic and C++ but im to noob to use C++ and to lazy to look in tutorial section so i spam if you have got Experience in hacking then if you have 25 posts or more PM or Message Me.

LOOK IN THE TUTORIAL SECTION or USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
I think what he means is:

I want to make hacks Ive got a program call Visual basic and C++ but im to noob to use C++ and to lazy to look in tutorial section so i spam if you have got Experience in hacking then if you have 25 posts or more PM or Message Me.

LOOK IN THE TUTORIAL SECTION or USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!
Lol thanks for the better explaination .
Lol i used to speak fluent noob lol.
Lol. As wr194t said.. Thanks for the much better explanation.

P.S. LOOK AT THE TUTS!!!!! LAZY!!!!
o i have 25 post can i get to see the link
Quote Originally Posted by najo22 View Post
o i have 25 post can i get to see the link
Yes but it is nothing special.
whats is it though is it useful
Quote Originally Posted by najo22 View Post
whats is it though is it useful
Happyboy wants people to pm him or message him on MSN to help him with making hacks.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?