Please Read If you Need a Hack.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Please Read If you Need a Hack.
Ok, I for one am sick and tired of people demanding hacks. If you need a hack do these easy to follow steps:

1. Search the forums
2. Search Google.com
3. If you can't find it on either Step 1 or 2 then BUY VIP
4. If you still can't find it then learn how to make hacks and make it yourself
Quote Originally Posted by MaskedFox View Post
Ok, I for one am sick and tired of people demanding hacks. If you need a hack do these easy to follow steps:

1. Search the forums
2. Search Google.com
3. If you can't find it on either Step 1 or 2 then BUY VIP
4. If you still can't find it then learn how to make hacks and make it yourself
Yep good work im sick of them 2.. They never saw search button Btw.. for ppl who dont understand number 4.

4. If you still can't find it then learn how to make hacks and make it yourself
Search for:
C++
Cheatengine
Visual Basic
Cant find that? Do step 1. or 2. Or search on mpgh.net forum ( ye this 1 ) lol

newbs dont look they click post and then complain.

thats a link so they'll click it
5. wait until someone releases something
Alright how about we go increadably hard on those noob s and completing ruin their ego and hopes?

Next n00b to ask for a hack will be sorry.
Can I get a hack?

Seriously if there is some good soul which I sincerly doubt (hehe), to send me the invisibility patch location etc. on my pm.
I know I'm beggar, boring and stuff but you would understand if you had to work two days for 20$ salary.
Nah you wouldnt, you're spoiled...
Quote Originally Posted by bojan View Post
Can I get a hack?

Seriously if there is some good soul which I sincerly doubt (hehe), to send me the invisibility patch location etc. on my pm.
I know I'm beggar, boring and stuff but you would understand if you had to work two days for 20$ salary.
Nah you wouldnt, you're spoiled...
i could mow a lawn and get like 50 bucks..
rofl i like step 4
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?