hack/trainer wanted please read

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Awaken
Some of you may have heard of this game, it is called Dead Awaken, at www.deadawaken.comⓘ. It is free of charge, and if someone could please create a trainer/hack that is undetectable to get me better in this game, I would be very appreciative. It is a text based online multi player role playing game. Please check it out and see if you could make a hack for it. Perhaps if you do, I could give a bonus for your help with some money through paypal. If you are interested in doing this, post on this thread or send me a personal message, I would be glad to answer any of your questions. And if it is impossible to hack, then oh well, I'll delete this thread as soon as I find out. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

remember, the website is http://www.deadawaken.com/ⓘ.
and if you have any friends which might do this, ask them about it.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?