adding name

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
adding name
how would i make my name show up the top while in game..

in some hack they have who made them, i wanna no how to make my name show up
Whats with all these noobs? I would assume you have no knowledge of d3d hooking or even memory hacking. I suggest you learn the basic before you even think about d3d hooking.
He's not trying to be funny, he's being serious. No one is going to help you copy and paste, start from the basics.
Lol. YOu gotta love this line:
Quote Originally Posted by IHeartArctic02
in some hack they have who made them
Depends who's base your using. If someone was nice enough to make a base the least you could do is study how it works, but Drawing text isn't particularly hard considering you already have the d3d hooked.

You can use DrawText() in order to render text to the screen, but you will need a font pointer. Also a very good explanation by Drunken Hyena. Also goodluck getting your d3d to work. Ever since last patch HackSheild is constantly monitoring for D3D Hooks and will trigger an exception at the first sign of any hooking of Present or Reset. Im not sure about EndScene, but I think they're all monitored, which explains the extreme lag I'm getting.

Anyway there's your hint, but I suggest you perhaps start off a little smaller. Maybe a trainer, because you might be over your head.
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
if you press Ctrl+W while playing RS it brings up a special memory editor, that is if your leet enough?
~
I Already No What That Does. u Stupid Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
He's not trying to be funny, he's being serious. No one is going to help you copy and paste, start from the basics.
Sorry. i was looking at his Sig.. i thort he put that in a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
Whats with all these noobs? I would assume you have no knowledge of d3d hooking or even memory hacking. I suggest you learn the basic before you even think about d3d hooking.
Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. YOu gotta love this line:


Depends who's base your using. If someone was nice enough to make a base the least you could do is study how it works, but Drawing text isn't particularly hard considering you already have the d3d hooked.

You can use DrawText() in order to render text to the screen, but you will need a font pointer. Also a very good explanation by Drunken Hyena. Also goodluck getting your d3d to work. Ever since last patch HackSheild is constantly monitoring for D3D Hooks and will trigger an exception at the first sign of any hooking of Present or Reset. Im not sure about EndScene, but I think they're all monitored, which explains the extreme lag I'm getting.

Anyway there's your hint, but I suggest you perhaps start off a little smaller. Maybe a trainer, because you might be over your head.
Thanks Why06.. that was start..

also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..

for the base.. THANKS MATTYPATTY
if you press Ctrl+W while playing RS it brings up a special memory editor, that is if your leet enough?
~
... You know what? Fuck it. I regret ever helping you. Your so full of yourself. YOur so rude to other members. Then I help you out and you tell me to sdfu. Are you insane?! Well you can gladly gtfo. And I will help you out the door. Perhaps someone else will put up with your nonsense.... I swear every fucking time.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us