VAC update

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
VAC update
VAC Chaos is detected and/or not working anymore. Expect bans. I've been using the 1.1 since it came out. Haven't played a game without it. Logged in before, checked VAC status - in good standing. Run CHAOS 1.1, attempt to join game, 5 - Cheat detected. Check VAC status again and I'm banned (probably just a coincidence, I doubt it'd be that quick). But yeah, anyone else banned from 1.1?

Does that Zero Gear (or whatever it was called) workaround to play for free still work or no?
the zero gear hasn't been confirmed yet but you can try it or if you want pm your banned account details and i'll try it
Quote Originally Posted by Kivrin0 View Post
VAC Chaos is detected and/or not working anymore. Expect bans. I've been using the 1.1 since it came out. Haven't played a game without it. Logged in before, checked VAC status - in good standing. Run CHAOS 1.1, attempt to join game, 5 - Cheat detected. Check VAC status again and I'm banned (probably just a coincidence, I doubt it'd be that quick). But yeah, anyone else banned from 1.1?

Does that Zero Gear (or whatever it was called) workaround to play for free still work or no?

Zero Gear crack is patched.

If you know someone that has been banned for using VAC Chaos, Well, Tell that idiotic fuck to check his VAC Status correctly next time, And Chaos works really good if you use it only for the disabler, And ucheck the dVars and Console unlocking options.

Enjoy your ban cookie if you got banned, It is your fault, And nobody else's.

I am still playiong on my main account, The same I code hacks with, Since the game is out, And I'm still unbanned. If you're banned, You're bad, Period.

Mel
The Zero Gear Demo MW2 Crack Works But Is Hard To Play A Live Game
I'm running it right now with the status of VAC: Not Loaded. We'll see afterwards.

EDIT: Forgot to add, but I'm not running any hacks or have any that are loaded. I'm just purely running VAC Chaos with the configuration of "Console" and "dVars" unchecked.
Ok dude that is like bringing RAID to fight off an army of ants and instead of spraying them... you spray yourself in the face.
That probably why i got banned, all detected. Im tryna get a new cd Key off ebay or something and Play legit. a tip from me is if you hack your skills wont get better

And a tip for people using Dev Consoles. Dont use it in Public matches. increases ur chance of getting Banned.
if you get banned with vac chaos, you fucked up.
i've used 1.0 since the day it came out, and i still do.
i always check unlock dvars and enable console.....
i always use more than 1 detected hack at a time.
but.... since i HAVEN'T fucked up, im not banned.
I'm sure there will an update coming out, unless the method is permanently patched like the texture hack is
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I'm sure there will an update coming out, unless the method is permanently patched like the texture hack is
well, i unpatched it again
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I'm sure there will an update coming out, unless the method is permanently patched like the texture hack is
Textures were patched, They found a new way to hack them.

If this method does get patched, There will still be a fail somewhere in the code because IW Sucks.
update for vac chaos out
There is 1.02 version now. I recommend you all to uncheck both, dvars and dev console.

Regards. Pullainen
1.02 adds some nice features, but it's nothing related to it possibly being detected or patched. I was able to use VAC Chaos along with Mel's trainer for a couple games and haven't had any problems yet.
textures patched ? what do u mean
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us