Need Help Please CODMW2
Ok this is really funny
I just got my own CODMW2 yesterday and i just played only and i mean only 5hrs
I join the TDM the funny thing was that we were jumping very high in the game and when the game finished i was on level 70
As this happened to anyone!!! will i get ban or something like that
Cos i did not even use a hack cos it a new game!!
I just got my own CODMW2 yesterday and i just played only and i mean only 5hrs
I join the TDM the funny thing was that we were jumping very high in the game and when the game finished i was on level 70
As this happened to anyone!!! will i get ban or something like that
Cos i did not even use a hack cos it a new game!!



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)