Gltching Clan

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gltching Clan
So, can someone introduce me to some top glitching clans? I would like to join one just so i get more experience

Please be honest
you can join rooms where we glitch
are always guys asking and making rooms
stay tune
Quote Originally Posted by Streetplayer View Post
you can join rooms where we glitch
are always guys asking and making rooms
stay tune
Im asking for Clan not room... i already know how to glitch
i got glitching and farming clan: [Y]ou (i just made not long ago so it's got no players but i'm buying pic then advertising...
Seriously i would have to say the clan SEARCH IT FUCKING UP and they would be found in the CF Clan Section anyways dont just [H]uhnfisch...
Streetplayer, you should update your danasoft. Pretty sure I'm not running out of Portugal,
and why would I use IE?

But as for glitching clans, there's huhnfisch, and 321gamer's.
Quote Originally Posted by pwniez View Post
Streetplayer, you should update your danasoft. Pretty sure I'm not running out of Portugal,
and why would I use IE?

But as for glitching clans, there's huhnfisch, and 321gamer's.
How do you exactly spell 321gamer's?

I search it no result. I hate the name Huhnfisch and it already has 40 applicants, doubt i'd make it and i don't wanna leave UnE unless i know i can get in.
[H]uhnfisch...
Best Solution!
Quote Originally Posted by PwnerProdt. View Post
[H]uhnfisch...
Best Solution!
Hell No It's A Gay Fag Shit Clan Seriously it is
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us