[REQUEST] Mod for g23

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[REQUEST] Mod for g23
Can someone make a mod for the pistol G23 that would make it better....
maibe for fire rate or recoil or portability...
Ty...
If you wan tonly textures I have a gold G23 for you, if you want model change & better fire rate I can make it into a K5 (fastest pistol) and portability doesn't change ... so choose
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
If you wan tonly textures I have a gold G23 for you, if you want model change & better fire rate I can make it into a K5 (fastest pistol) and portability doesn't change ... so choose
could u do it?? I love u XD
ty ty ty
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
could u do it?? I love u XD
ty ty ty
Press the thanks button...
imo but the g32 is already very deadly, increasing the firerate, you would just get a really bad recoiling k5,(only if you cant handle recoil) =P
ps. you cant change recoil or portability, it only firerate, so if firerate goes up so does the recoil
Quote Originally Posted by Aec View Post
imo but the g32 is already very deadly, increasing the firerate, you would just get a really bad recoiling k5,(only if you cant handle recoil) =P
ps. you cant change recoil or portability, it only firerate, so if firerate goes up so does the recoil
I think tht the g23 chrome is faster ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I think tht the g23 chrome is faster ...
nope used the chrome and normal for a bit, same rof but chrome has better dmg and accuracy, both which a mod can't change
Wrong section, and G23 is already pro enough.
pressed...
now could u do it for me?? ty
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
pressed...
now could u do it for me?? ty
Sure ill start now
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
Can someone make a mod for the pistol G23 that would make it better....
maibe for fire rate or recoil or portability...
Ty...
I.
Am.
Going.
To.
Punch.
Your.
Face.
In.
very funny -.-
don't spam pls
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
very funny -.-
don't spam pls
So do you test this out?
what do i have to test out??
O.o your request (in your wall)
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us