Windows 7 Fullscreen

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Windows 7 Fullscreen
I just installed Windows 7 Home Premium and crossfire starts in the top left corner and when i go ingame its still windowed
anyone know a fix?
Yeah, it's probably the res. Did you run CF is XP SP3 Compatibility Mode? That might be the problem if you didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
Yeah, it's probably the res. Did you run CF is XP SP3 Compatibility Mode? That might be the problem if you didn't.
Yeah, that's what I had to do. Would anyone happen to know how to put CF compatible to my res, my res is very weird (ASUS laptop lol) (1366x768). When I put it at 1280x720 it make the sides black :\. and when I put my nvidia scaling on then it looks stretched :\.
any res i use it does it
only fix is if i change my screen res
What's your monitor resolution?
1680x 1050
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
1680x 1050
Assuming you have your computer set to 1680x1050, go into Cross Fire and put it in widescreen. That might help.
Inhuman ok what you do is throw out your computer and buy a new one with windows 7 pre installed xD

Thank me nao lol
tried that to >.<
It is in XP SP# Comp. Mode, though right?
i have the same problem
yes it is .
Then I don't know what else to do... Send in a support ticket to Z8?
well alot of people have fixed it
i just dont know what they did
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us