[RELEASE]Simple Injector

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE]Simple Injector
Hey again.
As you can see I'm new to VB and the VB Section, so I'm going to be working on VB for a while so you will see me around here alot.

Here's My Simple Injector!


Screenshots :



Virus Scans :

Jotti's Virus Scan.

VirusTotal Scan


Instructions :

Below of where it says "Waiting For Process..." Type in the process e.g. iw3mp.exe.
The square box down the left hand side is the DLL's. Put the Dll's In there as you would with a normal Injector.


Information :

This is V1.0 of S12 Injector, V1.5 will be released soon with background colors, more abilities and much more.


Download is in the attachments, have fun with the injector!


Credits :

Me
DeathHunter
S12 Injector.rarattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Give credits since i dont think you did code this on your own.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Give credits since i dont think you did code this on your own.
well good sir i must reject your words.....

he is new like me but we newbies can learn........even thou he didn't make by himself you cant accuse people like that.
Quote Originally Posted by ~J8y~ View Post
well good sir i must reject your words.....

he is new like me but we newbies can learn........even thou he didn't make by himself you cant accuse people like that.
Since he didn't even know how to save his vb project I can most likely guess that he cannot write this:

Code:
 Private TargetProcessHandle As Integer 
    Private pfnStartAddr As Integer 
    Private pszLibFileRemote As String 
    Private TargetBufferSize As Integer 

    Public Const PROCESS_VM_READ = &H10 
    Public Const TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS = &H2 
    Public Const MEM_COMMIT = 4096 
    Public Const PAGE_READWRITE = 4 
    Public Const PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD = (&H2) 
    Public Const PROCESS_VM_OPERATION = (&H8) 
    Public Const PROCESS_VM_WRITE = (&H20) 

    Public Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByVal lpBuffer As String, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function LoadLibrary Lib "kernel32" Alias "LoadLibraryA" (ByVal lpLibFileName As String) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function VirtualAllocEx Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpAddress As Integer, ByVal dwSize As Integer, ByVal flAllocationType As Integer, ByVal flProtect As Integer) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByVal lpBuffer As String, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function GetProcAddress Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hModule As Integer, ByVal lpProcName As String) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "Kernel32" Alias "GetModuleHandleA" (ByVal lpModuleName As String) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByRef lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer 
    Public Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Integer 
    Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandleA" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
I'm not into accusing people to leech, however I simply think that he did not code this part on his own.
OK i'll add the credits now, I keep forgeting. I done most of it just needid some help.
Another spammer, Woot Woot

/Approved
This is an Injector thanks for the sarcasm !.. I'm releasing my V1.5 It looks much better.
[RELEASE]S12 Injector V1.5
It's the S12 Injector V1.5!, Not long ago today I released the first ever S12 Injector, and now it's time for the V1.5!.


V1.5 :

Added Background
Moved The "Buttons" Around
Made It Simpler With The Injecting.

__ __ __ __ __

Screenshots :




Virus Scan :

S12 Injector V1.5.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Virustotal. MD5: 8931fc4aa164ab39afb25227807becbc


As you can see the v1.5 is much simpler as it shows on the Process bar what to type in, it's mostly the same instructions as before.

Credits :

Me - Mostly.
DeathHunter - Parts Of Code.


Download Is In The Attachment!.

Have Fun.
S12 Injector V1.5.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Why didn't you just edit your other post?
Threads Merged
I wanted to made the threads separate?.. why merge them? With my V2.0 don't merge them please.. Thanks for approving.
Why would you want to do a new thread for another line of code, only do a new thread if you did MAJOR changes.
There is no reason for a new thread within hours of each other, If I allow this type of behavior then you can create 7 releases in one day and 7 new threads, plus, what warranted a new thread, I have seen choobs here who know enough to just edit their first post or add it in the thread, why is it when I have a rule and enforce it, do people "tell me what I can and can't do" , I am not trying to be mean, but it makes sense.

Create a new thread on major releases only, and please don't consider a major releases a GUI update, what does this injector do your other one didn't, what does V2 do that V1 didn't?

Just think about that.

And sorry
OK, Oh! I get it now.. So if I was to make 2 releases in the same day/hours It'd have to be merged. Ok Sorry
nice release,
but why release? there like 1000 other injectors?
anyways i dont wanna fight, nice injector!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us